4 (6") corn tortillas
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/3 cup picante sauce or salsa
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste if you want spicier
1/2 cup shredded cheddar, colby or monterey jack for topping
garnish with lettuce & tomatoes
In each tortilla cut a 1" slit towards the center (at the 12, 3, 9 o'clock positions). Place a tortilla in each of the 4 custard or muffin cups.
Combine meat, bread crumbs, picante sauce, egg and chile powder. Blend well.
Divide meat mixture into 4 equal portions. Place each portion in 1 tortilla lined custard cup.
Make slight indentations in center of loaf with spoon or thumb.
Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle each center with shredded cheese of choice.
Let sit 2-3 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes. *May also microwave loaves at 70% (med-high) 8-9 minutes, rotating cups part way through. Remove and top with cheese.
Mini-Mex Meat Loaf Recipe by recipetips
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
- Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- Potato Latkes Recipe
- Scrunchy Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- Healthy Miso Gravy Recipe
- Recipe: Mussels mariniere
- Recipe:Stuffed eggplant
- Recipe-French Toast
- Recipe-Oven Fried Coconut Chicken
- Recipe-Mango Pork Chops
- Valentine Recipe:Cupid's Best Brownies
- Valentine Recipe:Strawberry Pudding
- Valentine Recipe:Shortbread Hearts
- Valentine Recipe:Raspberry Chocolate Heart
- Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) Recipe
- Basic Omelet Recipe
- Mini-Mex Meat Loaf Recipe
- Recipe:Spicy Steak Fajitas
- Recipe:Maple Salmon
- Recipe: Black bean burgers with chipotle ketchup
- Recipe: Chinese fried rice
- Crockpot tips - crockpot buying tips
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Cucumber Dill Salad Recip...
- ▼ February (22)