4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking dish). Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending over edges to form handles. Grease foil.
Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until well blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and walnuts until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen brownies from sides. Lift from pan, using foil as handles, onto cutting board. If desired, use heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out brownies. Decorate with melted BAKER'S White Chocolate, decorating gels and assorted candies.
Valentine Recipe by kraftfoods
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
- Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- Potato Latkes Recipe
- Scrunchy Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- Healthy Miso Gravy Recipe
- Recipe: Mussels mariniere
- Recipe:Stuffed eggplant
- Recipe-French Toast
- Recipe-Oven Fried Coconut Chicken
- Recipe-Mango Pork Chops
- Valentine Recipe:Cupid's Best Brownies
- Valentine Recipe:Strawberry Pudding
- Valentine Recipe:Shortbread Hearts
- Valentine Recipe:Raspberry Chocolate Heart
- Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) Recipe
- Basic Omelet Recipe
- Mini-Mex Meat Loaf Recipe
- Recipe:Spicy Steak Fajitas
- Recipe:Maple Salmon
- Recipe: Black bean burgers with chipotle ketchup
- Recipe: Chinese fried rice
- Crockpot tips - crockpot buying tips
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Cucumber Dill Salad Recip...
- ▼ February (22)