100 ml Milk
3 Teaspoon Sugar
4 Slices of Bread
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
A Few Drops of vanilla essence
2 Teaspoon of Ghee or Butter
Beat the eggs in a bowl till forthy.
Put in sugar, salt, vanilla essence and milk.
Beat the mixture till sugar dissolves.
Soak slices of bread in the above mixture for just one minute.
Heat non-stick tava over low flame and butter it slightly.
Fry the slices of bread on the tava, both sides, till brown.
Serve hot with honey or pancake syrup.
Recipe-French Toast by chooseindia
Saturday, February 17, 2007
- Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- Potato Latkes Recipe
- Scrunchy Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- Healthy Miso Gravy Recipe
- Recipe: Mussels mariniere
- Recipe:Stuffed eggplant
- Recipe-French Toast
- Recipe-Oven Fried Coconut Chicken
- Recipe-Mango Pork Chops
- Valentine Recipe:Cupid's Best Brownies
- Valentine Recipe:Strawberry Pudding
- Valentine Recipe:Shortbread Hearts
- Valentine Recipe:Raspberry Chocolate Heart
- Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) Recipe
- Basic Omelet Recipe
- Mini-Mex Meat Loaf Recipe
- Recipe:Spicy Steak Fajitas
- Recipe:Maple Salmon
- Recipe: Black bean burgers with chipotle ketchup
- Recipe: Chinese fried rice
- Crockpot tips - crockpot buying tips
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Cucumber Dill Salad Recip...
- ▼ February (22)